We are looking for a KPFT Community Partners Associate. If you’re interested in applying for this position, send an email and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Applying for KPFT Community Partners Associate.”
- At least one (1) year of recent experience in sales or media sales
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience with MS Office, Google Suite
- Knowledge of financial terminology
- Proven ability to multitask different tasks and accounts, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Build annual support from corporations, businesses, and nonprofits, generating operating income through the sale of underwriting spots.
- Meet sales goals while maintaining and building relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Drafting and finalizing underwriting agreements including schedules and costs.
- Drafting proposals for prospective sponsors.
- Writing copy that adheres to Station and FCC guidelines.
- Work through a collaborative effort with the entire Underwriting Department.
- Maintain existing sponsorships and build new sponsor relationships through effective communication.
- Provide timely and accurate projections to the Director of Underwriting.
- Build fundraising opportunities through various development techniques including prospecting, targeted follow-up, and new lead generation.
- Make daily communication with prospective clients through the use of phone calls, email, and personal meetings, both inside and outside the station.
- Consider and vet potential underwriting sponsors.
- Report to the the Director of Underwriting.
- Generate leads and utilize leads provided through the organization.
- Write, produce, and edit spots to go to air.
Pay is 20% commission based.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexible schedules
Hours per week:
- Team Lead